How to Register
Why You Need to Register
A registered user may use DeviceLock:
How to Purchase
NOTE: ContentLock and NetworkLock require the core DeviceLock license. The number of ContentLock and NetworkLock licenses must be equal to that of core DeviceLock.
1. Order Directly from DeviceLock
2. Resellers and Distributors
DeviceLock, Inc. works with all major software procurement companies like Software House International, SoftChoice, PC-Ware Group.
DeviceLock may be ordered through one of our Authorized Partners. To review the list of our partners, please visit: www.devicelock.com/partners/find_a_var.html
Upon receipt of your registration fee with the completed registration form you will receive a file with registration key which will correspond to the registration string given in the registration form.
1. Single licenses:
- Install DeviceLock management consoles in any directory you choose (if you haven't already).
- Copy the registration file into the same directory where management consoles are installed.
- Run DeviceLock Management Console, connect it to DeviceLock Enterprise Server, expand "Server Options" and load the registration file into the "DeviceLock license(s)" parameter. If you do not have DeviceLock Enterprise Server, just skip this step.
2. Search Server licenses:
- Install DeviceLock Content Security Server in any directory you choose (if you haven't already).
- Run DeviceLock Management Console, connect it to DeviceLock Content Security Server, expand "Server Options", expand "Search Server Options" and load the registration file into the "Search Server license(s)" parameter.
DO NOT MODIFY YOUR REGISTRATION FILE![an error occurred while processing this directive]