Use this dialog box to configure a connection to the LDAP server.
- Host - the name or the IP address of the LDAP server to connect to.
- Port - the TCP port on which the LDAP server accepts connections. The default port is 389.
- Base DN - the starting point for you to browse the directory tree. You must use the LDAP string representation for distinguished names (for example, cn=qa,o=SMARTLINE,c=US). Leave the Base DN field blank to start browsing from the root.
By pressing the Fetch button, you can get all the published naming contexts.
- User DN - the distinguished name (DN) of the directory user that allows connection to the directory. You must use the LDAP string representation for distinguished names (for example, cn=admin,o=SMARTLINE,c=US). NOTE: If no user is specified when accessing the LDAP server, DeviceLock Enterprise Server uses the credentials of the account under which its service started.
- Password - the user's password.