Administrative Alerts View
There is a list of administrative alerts that you can enable. Administrative alerts automatically notify you of critical events, requiring direct administrator actions.
NOTE: You can enable different online vs. offline administrative alerts for the same user or sets of users. Online alerts (Regular Profile) are generated when client computers are working online. Offline alerts (Offline Profile) are generated when client computers are working offline. By default, DeviceLock works in offline mode when the network cable is not connected to the client computer. For more information on DeviceLock offline policies, see "DeviceLock Security Policies (Offline Profile)."
In the details pane, right-click any Administrative Alert to display the following commands:
- Enable - enables the online (regular) Administrative Alert.
- Disable - disables the online (regular) Administrative Alert.
- Undefine - returns the regular Administrative Alert to the unconfigured state. Available only in DeviceLock Group Policy Manager and DeviceLock Service Settings Editor.
- Enable Offline - enables the offline Administrative Alert.
- Disable Offline - disables the offline Administrative Alert.
- Undefine Offline - returns the previously defined offline Administrative Alert to the unconfigured state. If offline Administrative Alerts are undefined, regular Administrative Alerts are applied to offline client computers.
- Manage - opens the Administrative alerts dialog box, which you can use to enable and disable regular Administrative Alerts.
- Manage Offline - opens the Administrative alerts (Offline) dialog box, which you can use to enable and disable offline Administrative Alerts.
- Remove Offline - blocks the inheritance of offline Administrative alerts and enforces regular Administrative alerts. Available only in DeviceLock Group Policy Manager and DeviceLock Service Settings Editor.