The steps below guide you through the process of adding new, or editing an existing operation within an ERP MA Configuration object type. An Operation in a new configuration is defined by the containing functions and attributes. Therefore in order to fully configure an Operation you will also have to configure the various functions and attributes that make up the Operation.
For this example we'll configure the minimum, which is as one operation containing one function and one attribute.
- OBJECTTYPE=USER - The name of the
- OPERATION=REMOVE - The name of the
- FUNCTION=BAPI_USER_DELETE - The name
of the function that called by this operation.
- ATTRIBUTE=username - The name of the
attribute used or modified by this operation.
Select an existing Object Type to modify
From the main window, select the object type "user" in the tree view.
Adding new Operation named "remove"
- Click the "Add Operations" button to add at the right of
the main window to start adding a new operations for this object
type. Doing so will start the "Define Operation" wizard.
- Select Define the functions to execute for this
- Click Add to find and add function(s)s to this
operation. In this case we'll be searching for and adding the
- When the "Select Functions" dialog box is shown, type in to the
search field "BAPI_USER_DELETE" then click the Search
button. The found results will be shown in the bottom list, click
to select the function, then click the OK button.
- Click Add to find and add function(s)s to this operation. In this case we'll be searching for and adding the function BAPI_USER_DELETE.
- Edit the configuration and populate the USERNAME
parameter from with predefined alias for the anchor attribute.
- Select the 'BAPI_USER_DELETE'
function, click the 'edit' button at the bottom of the form.
- Select the 'BAPI_USER_DELETE' function, click the 'edit' button at the bottom of the form.
- Complete the wizard by clicking 'Next' until you are
back at the main screen.