The Server rule parameters window lets
you setup parameters to trigger a specific server state related
rule that is then applied to sending notifications. To setup a
parameter click the radio button next to a specific condition. This
will activate the adjacent active elements of the GUI to allow you
modify the parameter(s) of a condition.
Conditions and their functions:
- if you activate the Only with PCU
option, notifications will be sent only if the server undergoes a
successful Program Component update.
- if Only with PCU option is not checked,
notifications about all updates will be sent.
||Server not updated
- you can use the pull down menu to select the maximum time period
the server will run without being up to date before a notification
will be sent.
- you can use the pull down menu to specify which log entry types
will trigger sending of a notification or you can check the
Filter log entries by type check box to
specify which entries will be watched in the server log.
- license will expire in the specified number of days (or it has
already expired). Select the adjacent check box (Warn only if this will cause the number of clients in the
license fall below the number or actual clients in the server
database) to send a notification if expiration causes a
decrease of number of clients below the number of currently
- you can limit the percentage of free clients
For more information on notifications see chapter