This dialog window allows you to configure task identification.
Each task is assigned an ID. To modify an existing task, its ID
must be entered.
Default task IDs:
64 Regular automatic update
65 Automatic update after dial-up connection
66 Automatic update after user logon
How to modify an existing task:
- create a new configuration in ESET Configuration Editor
- add a new task in the Scheduler
- select the newly created task and click Change
- enter the ID number of the task you wish to modify (see the list
of default tasks above)
- send the task to remote computers. It can be done either by means
of ESET Remote Administrator, or by inserting the configuration to
the Mirror (LAN Update server) folder.