When eToken Properties is launched, the eToken Properties window opens in Simple view.
When a token is inserted or an eToken Virtual is present, a device specific icon representing the inserted token is displayed in the left pane.
Each token has a name to the right of the icon. eToken is the default name, if no name has been added to the token.
Smart Card Reader – with no card
Smart Card Reader – with card
eToken with Corrupted Data
In the right pane, the user may select any of the following actions that are enabled:
• Rename eToken: sets the token name
• Change Password: changes the eToken user password
• Unlock eToken: resets the user password via a challenge response (Only enabled when an administrator password is present on the token)
• View eToken Info: provides detailed information about the token
• Disconnect eToken Virtual : disconnects the eToken Virtual, with an option for deleting it
The toolbar along the top contains these functions:
• Advanced: switches to the Advanced view
• Refresh: refreshes the data for all connected tokens
• About: displays information about the product version
• Help: launches the online help
A hyperlink to the eToken website , eToken Home , is located at the top left of the window.