To acknowledge an alert
- In the console tree of ISA Server Management, click
- In the details pane, click the Alerts tab.
- In the details pane, select an alert, or group of alerts you
want to acknowledge.
- On the Tasks tab, click Acknowledge Selected
- To open ISA Server Management, click Start, point to
All Programs, point to Microsoft ISA Server, and then
click ISA Server Management.
- For ISA Server 2006 Enterprise Edition, expand
Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration
Server 2006, expand Arrays, expand
Array_Name, and then click Monitoring.
- For ISA Server 2006 Standard Edition, expand Microsoft
Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006, expand
Server_Name, and then click Monitoring.
- You can acknowledge an entire group of alerts, by selecting the
- In the Alerts view, alert instances are grouped together by
category (for example, Service shutdown). You can expand or
collapse the group headings to display or hide the items they
- To select adjacent alerts, click the first alert, and then hold
down the SHIFT key and click the last item.
- To select nonadjacent alerts, click the first alert, and then
hold down the CTRL key and click additional items.