To configure settings for Outlook Web Access
- In the console tree of ISA Server Management, click
- In the details pane, double-click the Outlook Web Access
publishing rule to open its properties.
- On the Application Settings tab, configure the following
- Select whether you want to use a custom HTML form, and provide
a path to the form.
- Provide a logoff URL for the published server, which will be
displayed to the user upon logoff.
- Configure whether the user can indicate if he is using a public
or private computer, or restrict the user to public computer
- Configure whether caching is allowed on client computers.
- Configure the blocking of access to e-mail attachments.
- To open ISA Server Management, click Start, point to
All Programs, point to Microsoft ISA Server, and then
click ISA Server Management.
- For ISA Server 2006 Enterprise Edition, expand
Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration
Server 2006, expand Arrays, expand
Array_Name, and then click Firewall
- For ISA Server 2006 Standard Edition, expand Microsoft
Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006, expand
Server_Name, and then click Firewall