To configure domains included in a network
- In the console tree of ISA Server Management, click
- In the details pane, click the Networks tab, and then
select the applicable network.
- On the Tasks tab, click Edit Selected
- On the Domains tab, click Add. Then, type the
domain name in Enter a domain name to include.
- To open ISA Server Management, click Start, point to
All Programs, point to Microsoft ISA Server, and then
click ISA Server Management.
- For ISA Server 2006 Enterprise Edition, expand
Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration
Server 2006, expand Arrays, expand
Array_Name, expand Configuration, and then
- For ISA Server 2006 Standard Edition, expand Microsoft
Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006, expand
Server_Name, expand Configuration, and then
- To include a single computer, type its fully qualified domain
name (FQDN). The server name should be unique. Using the FQDN will
avoid any conflict with duplicated server names.
- For ISA Server 2006 Enterprise Edition, domains cannot be
configured for enterprise networks or for any of the default
array-level networks, with the exception of the default Internal
- To include an entire domain name, type
- To include all domains, type *.
- To remove a domain from the network, on the Domains tab,
select the applicable domain, and then click Remove.