To configure protocols for a server publishing
- In the console tree of ISA Server Management, click
- In the details pane, click the applicable server publishing
- On the Tasks tab, click Edit Selected Rule.
- On the Traffic tab, select the protocol (network
traffic) to which the server publishing rule will be applied.
- To open ISA Server Management, click Start, point to
All Programs, point to Microsoft ISA Server, and then
click ISA Server Management.
- For ISA Server 2006 Enterprise Edition, expand
Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration
Server 2006, expand Arrays, expand
Array_Name, and then click Firewall
- For ISA Server 2006 Standard Edition, expand Microsoft
Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006, expand
Server_Name, and then click Firewall
- Only protocols that are defined as outbound can be used in
server publishing rules.
- After you click Apply in the details pane, the policy is
updated. The new policy applies only to new connections.