To configure network listeners for a server
- In the console tree of ISA Server Management, click
- In the details pane, click the applicable server publishing
- On the Tasks tab, click Edit Selected Rule.
- On the Networks tab, select the networks on which ISA
Server should listen for client requests.
- Optional. To configure on which network IP addresses ISA Server
will listen, click Address. You can select to:
- Listen on all of the IP addresses of the ISA Server computer or
array that are on the selected network. This is the default
- Listen on the default IP addresses for the network adapters on
the selected networks.
- Specify IP addresses on which ISA Server will listen.
- To open ISA Server Management, click Start, point to
All Programs, point to Microsoft ISA Server, and then
click ISA Server Management.
- For ISA Server 2006 Enterprise Edition, expand
Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration
Server 2006, expand Arrays, expand
Array_Name, and then click Firewall
- For ISA Server 2006 Standard Edition, expand Microsoft
Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006, expand
Server_Name, and then click Firewall
- For the rule to work, traffic sources (network entities)
specified in the From tab of the publishing rule properties
must be included in a network selected as a network listener.
- After you click Apply in the details pane, the policy is
updated. The new policy applies only to new connections.
- When you configure a network listener, you specify the network
corresponding to the network adapter on the ISA Server computer
that will listen for incoming requests for the published