To create users and groups for remote VPN
- In Computer Management, click Local Users and Groups,
right-click Groups, and then select New Group.
- In New Group, type a name for the group, and then click
Create, and click Close.
- Click Users. For each user that you want to have remote
VPN access, perform the following actions:
- Double-click the user to display its properties.
- On the Member Of tab, click Add.
- In Enter the object names to select, type the name of
the group, and then click OK.
- On the Dial-in tab, select Control access through
Remote Access Policy, and then click OK.
- Only users with the dial-in properties configured can use ISA
Server for remote VPN client access.