To disable a firewall policy rule
- In the console tree of ISA Server Management, click
- In the details pane, select the applicable rules.
- On the Tasks tab, click Disable Selected
- To open ISA Server Management, click Start, point to
All Programs, point to Microsoft ISA Server, and then
click ISA Server Management.
- For ISA Server 2006 Enterprise Edition, expand
Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration
Server 2006, expand Arrays, expand
Array_Name, and then click Firewall
- For ISA Server 2006 Standard Edition, expand Microsoft
Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006, expand
Server_Name, and then click Firewall
- When you disable a rule, any attempt to connect will be denied.
However, ISA Server does not close active connections. You can stop
active connections by disconnecting the relevant sessions.
- After you click Apply in the details pane, the policy is
updated. The new policy applies only to new connections.