To reset an alert
- In the console tree of ISA Server Management, click
- In the details pane, click the Alerts tab.
- In the details pane, select the alert or group of alerts that
you want to reset.
- On the Tasks tab, click Reset Selected
- Click Yes if you are sure that you want to reset the
- To open ISA Server Management, click Start, point to
All Programs, point to Microsoft ISA Server, and then
click ISA Server Management.
- For ISA Server 2006 Enterprise Edition, expand
Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration
Server 2006, expand Arrays, expand
Array_Name, and then click Monitoring.
- For ISA Server 2006 Standard Edition, expand Microsoft
Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006, expand
Server_Name, and then click Monitoring.
- You can reset an entire group of alerts, by selecting the group
- In the Alerts view, alert instances are grouped together by
category (for example, Service shutdown). You can expand or
collapse the group headings to display or hide the items they
- To select adjacent alerts, click the first alert, and then hold
down SHIFT and click the last item.
- To select nonadjacent alerts, click the first alert, and then
hold down CTRL and click additional items.
- When the Microsoft ISA Server Control service (isactrl) is
restarted, all alerts are automatically reset.