To create a schedule
- In the console tree of ISA Server Management, click
- On the Toolbox tab, click Schedules.
- On the toolbar beneath Schedules, click New.
- In Name, type the name of the schedule.
- (Optional) In Description, type a description for the
- Use the schedule table to set the schedule.
- Click a cell to select the specific hour on a specific
- Click a day in the left column to select the entire day.
- Click an hour in the top row to select the same hour on all
- Click Active, to enable the rule during the selected
times or click Inactive to disable the selected times.
- To open ISA Server Management, click Start, point to
All Programs, point to Microsoft ISA Server, and then
click ISA Server Management.
- For ISA Server 2006 Enterprise Edition, expand
Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration
Server 2006, expand Arrays, expand
Array_Name, and then click Firewall
- For ISA Server 2006 Standard Edition, expand Microsoft
Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006, expand
Server_Name, and then click Firewall
- In the table, a dark cell means the rule is in effect during
that hour on that day. A white cell means the rule is not in
- Schedules can be set only on an hourly basis, at the start of
- After you click Apply in the details pane, the policy is
updated. The new policy applies only to new connections.