To apply an enterprise policy (Enterprise
ISA Server 2006 Enterprise Edition only
- In the console tree of ISA Server Management, click the
- Expand Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration
Server 2006, expand Arrays, and then click
- On the Tasks tab, click Configure Array
- On the Policy Settings tab, in Enterprise policy,
select the enterprise policy to apply to this array.
- Select one or more of the following options:
- "Deny" access rules. If you select this option, access
rules that deny access can be created on this array.
- "Allow" access rules. If you select this option, access
rules that allow access can be created on this array.
- Publishing rules ("Deny" and "Allow"). If you select
this option, publishing rules can be created on this array.
- To open ISA Server Management, click Start, point to
All Programs, point to Microsoft ISA Server, and then
click ISA Server Management.
- Only users with the ISA Server Enterprise Administrator role
can configure which types of rules can be created for an