To include enterprise networks in an
array-level network (Enterprise Edition)
ISA Server 2006 Enterprise Edition only
- In the console tree of ISA Server Management, click
- Expand Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration
Server 2006, expand Arrays, expand
Array_Name, expand Configuration, and then
- In the details pane, click the Networks tab, and then
select the applicable network.
- On the Tasks tab, click Edit Selected
- On the Addresses tab, click Add Network.
- In Select the enterprise networks included in this array
network, select the enterprise networks.
Click Select All to select all the defined enterprise
- To open ISA Server Management, click Start, point to
All Programs, point to Microsoft ISA Server, and then
click ISA Server Management.
- Except for the Internal network, you cannot modify the
addresses for any of the default networks created when ISA Server