To create a subnet
- In the console tree of ISA Server Management, click
- On the Toolbox tab, click Network Objects.
- On the toolbar beneath Network Objects, click
New, and then click Subnet.
- In Name, type a name for the subnet.
- In Network address, type the first address in the
address range comprising the subnet.
- Do one of the following:
- In Number of IP addresses, type the number of IP
addresses to include in the subnet. You can type a number to limit
the range of addresses in the subnet.
- In Network mask, type the network mask. The mask is
ANDed with the first address in the subnet (specified in Network
address) to determine the range of addresses in the
- To open ISA Server Management, click Start, point to
All Programs, point to Microsoft ISA Server, and then
click ISA Server Management.
- For ISA Server 2006 Enterprise Edition, expand
Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration
Server 2006, expand Arrays, expand
Array_Name, and then click Firewall
- For ISA Server 2006 Standard Edition, expand Microsoft
Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006, expand
Server_Name, and then click Firewall
- After you click Apply in the details pane, the policy is
updated. The new policy applies only to new connections.