To configure cross-array link translation
- In the console tree of ISA Server Management,
right-click the enterprise node and select Properties.
- On the Cross Array Link Translation tab, select
Enable link translation across arrays to enable cross-array
- Click Add to add the arrays to which you want to apply
cross-array link translation.
- Select whether you want the content retrieved from a specific
array, or the closest array, which is the first available array
from the alphabetical list of ISA Server arrays.
- To open ISA Server Management, click Start, point to
All Programs, point to Microsoft ISA Server, and then
click ISA Server Management.