To delete the cache contents
- In the console tree of ISA Server Management, click
- In the details pane, click the Services tab.
- Right-click Microsoft Firewall, and select
- Start Windows Explorer.
- Locate the Urlcache folder.
- In the Urlcache folder, locate the file that has the
.cdat file name extension.
- Right-click the .cdat file, and then click Delete.
- When you are prompted to confirm the removal of the .cdat file,
click Yes. If you are prompted to delete the .cdat file
because it is too big for the Recycle Bin, click Yes.
- Restart the Microsoft Firewall service (follow steps 1-3, and
in step 3, select Start).
- To open ISA Server Management, click Start, point to
All Programs, point to Microsoft ISA Server, and then
click ISA Server Management.
- For ISA Server 2006 Enterprise Edition, expand
Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration
Server 2006, expand Arrays, expand
Array_Name, and then click Monitoring.
- For ISA Server 2006 Standard Edition, expand Microsoft
Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006, expand
Server_Name, and then click Monitoring.