|Microsoft Internet Security and
Acceleration Server 2000
The FpcAlertsAccessRights enumerated type contains values
that specify the access rights for alerts.
fpcAlertsRight_Delete = 0x10000,
fpcAlertsRight_Read_Control = 0x20000,
fpcAlertsRight_Write_Dac = 0x40000,
fpcAlertsRight_Write_Owner = 0x80000,
fpcAlertsRight_Synchronize = 0x100000,
fpcAlertsRight_Access_System_Security = 0x1000000,
fpcAlertsRight_Generic_Read = 0x80000000,
fpcAlertsRight_Generic_Write = 0x40000000,
fpcAlertsRight_Generic_Execute = 0x20000000,
fpcAlertsRight_Generic_All = 0x10000000,
fpcAlertsRight_Read = 0x00000001,
fpcAlertsRight_Reset = 0x00000002
- The right to delete the object.
- The right to read the information in the object's security
descriptor, not including the information in the system access
control list (SACL).
- The right to modify the discretionary access-control list
(DACL) in the object's security descriptor.
- The right to change the owner in the object's security
- The right to use the object for synchronization. This enables a
thread to wait until the object is in the signaled state. Some
object types do not support this access right.
- Access to the system security.
- Read access.
- Write access.
- Execute access.
- Read, write, and execute access.
- The right to read the monitoring alerts information.
- The right to reset each alert.
Windows NT/2000: Requires Windows 2000.
Version: Requires ISA Server 2000.