|Microsoft Internet Security and
Acceleration Server 2000
Appends a specified number of bytes to the buffer object.
void const *pv,
- [in] Pointer to the buffer which is appended to the buffer
- [in] The number of bytes of data to attempt to append to the
- [out] Address of a ULONG variable where this method
writes the actual number of bytes appended to the buffer
- The data was successfully appended to the buffer object.
- Not all the data was appended to the buffer object because the
buffer is full.
This method does not resize the buffer. The pcbWritten
parameter is valid even if an FWX_E_BUFFERFULL error is