|Microsoft Internet Security and
Acceleration Server 2000
Associates the UDP destination with a given protocol and
performs access control based on the user's permission to access
- [in] GUID of the protocol to attempt to associate with the
- [in] This flag parameter can be a combination of the following
||"Send" is allowed for the destination.
||"Send-Receive" is allowed for the destination.
- The method succeeded.
- Invalid (non-zero) value was passed to the Reserved
- The method was not called in the context of an event
- The protocol rules do not allow the user to use the protocol
specified by the ProtocolGuid parameter.