|Microsoft Internet Security and
Acceleration Server 2000
Appends a specified number of bytes starting at a specified
offset from the beginning of the buffer to the given destination
- [in] Buffer to which data will be appended.
- [in] Specifies the starting point from the beginning of the
buffer for reading data.
- [in] Specifies the number of bytes to attempt to append to the
- [out] Address of a ULONG variable where this method
writes the actual number of bytes appended to the buffer
- The method succeeded.
- Returned if the client and server are not in the same
apartment. This may happen if the filter is not an in-proc