The Forefront TMG administering planning guide is designed to
help you plan to administer your Forefront TMG deployment, after it
has been installed and configured.
Identifying and mapping your administering
The following table is designed to help you identify
your Forefront TMG administering goals and map them to the relevant
Forefront TMG tasks.
||For information, see…
- Monitor Forefront TMG activities and
- Receive runtime event alerts, both
pre-defined system alert and custom alerts.
- Log information for traffic handled by the
Microsoft Firewall service, and by the Web Proxy filter.
- Generate reports that summarize and analyze
monitoring and logging
- Prepare for a disaster.
- Back up and restore Forefront TMG
- Back up Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
backup and restore