Scheduled content download jobs can only run if:
- The Local Host network is configured to
listen for Web proxy client requests.
- The system policy rules allowing content
download are enabled.
- The Microsoft Forefront TMG Job Scheduler
service is running.
Perform the following steps:
- Enable Web Proxy client connections on the Local Host
- In the system policy editor, enable the Scheduled Download Jobs
system policy configuration group.
- In the Monitoring node, on the Services tab,
verify that the Job Scheduler service is running.