Message Handlers for the Property Sheet Elements
You need to add handlers to the design elements you have placed
on the property page.
To create the
- Double-click a design element on the property page. The
following dialog box displays.
- Select the design element name from the Class or object to
handle list (for example, IDC_VIRUS_STRING).
- Select the name of the event you want to handle (for example,
the EN_CHANGE event).
- Click the Add and Edit button – this will generate the
needed method specification and let you edit the code. For example,
if you use the IDC_VIRUS_STRING design element and the EN_CHANGE
event, the following code will be generated:
LRESULT OnChange_VirusString(WORD wNotifyCode, WORD wID, HWND hWndCtl, BOOL& bHandled)
// TODO : Add Code for control notification handler.
- You would like, at least, to enable the Apply button
whenever a change to any of the controls is made. To do so you need
to add the following code to the message handler:
// Enable the Apply button
about this topic to Microsoft
© 2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.