Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) with SP1 provides a software evaluation version that can be downloaded from the Microsoft download site.
Note the following:
- The Evaluation Version is provided only as a software
- To register for the Evaluation Version download, a Windows Live
ID is required. If you do not have a Windows Live ID, you have the
opportunity to create one when you register for the download.
- Except for the limited trial period, the functionality of the
Evaluation Version is the same as the full version.
- You can install Forefront UAG updates and fixes on the
- To verify whether you are using the Evaluation Version or a
full version, click About Forefront UAG in the Help
menu of the Forefront UAG Management console, and verify whether
the word Evaluation appears in the version information.
- The Evaluation Version is valid for approximately 120 days. To
check how much time remains until the Evaluation Version expires,
run the Uagver.exe command line tool, located in the root
- The Evaluation Version is installed in the same way as the full
version. For instructions, see Installing the Forefront