The Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) Management Pack supports any combination of Forefront UAG servers, or arrays of Forefront UAG servers.
The Management Pack automatically recognizes an array deployment of Forefront UAG servers, and groups all array members under the array manager.
To ensure correct monitoring of array members:
- Install the monitoring agent on each array member.
Note: If the monitoring agent is already installed, you do not need to reinstall it.
- Configure all Forefront UAG servers to discover objects on
other Forefront UAG servers, as follows:
- Open the System Center Operations Manager Console, click the
Administration tab, and then select Agent
- For every computer in an array deployment that is monitored by
this Management Pack, right-click the computer name, click
Properties, click the Security tab, and then select
the Allow this agent to act as a proxy and discover managed
objects on other computers check box.
- Open the System Center Operations Manager Console, click the Administration tab, and then select Agent Managed.
The Forefront UAG servers that you want to monitor and the System Center Operations Manager server need not belong to a domain.
The following table details the supported configurations for the Forefront UAG Management Pack.
Windows Server 2008 R2
Yes, 64-bit only