- Browsing applications that are published by
- Searching for applications that are published
by the administrator.
- Starting applications that are published by
By default, Forefront UAG provides a number of front end portals to allow a wide range of endpoint devices to access the applications that are published by the administrator.
The portals correspond to the following groups of endpoint devices:
- Computer—Home or office computers
running Windows, Macintosh, or Linux operating systems, running
recent versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari.
- Other computer—Home or office
computers running other Web browsers, such as Opera.
- Premium mobile—Mobile devices running
Windows Mobile or the Apple iPhone.
- Non-premium mobile—Mobile devices
other than devices running Windows Mobile or the Apple iPhone.
The default items and values for the elements that make up the Forefront UAG portal are located under the ...\Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway\von\PortalHomePage directory.
The following diagram shows the directory structure and location of the customizable elements:
|Although customizations are not deleted when you update Forefront UAG, they may not work after applying an update or hotfix.|
The following topics describe specific customizations that you can make to the portal: