The Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) Management Pack includes a number of key monitoring scenarios.
The following are some of the most common monitoring scenarios:
- Configuration module—Monitors the Forefront
UAG configuration module.
- Core services—Monitors four key services on
the Forefront UAG server: ConfigMgrCom, MonitorMgrCom,
SessionMgrCom, and UserMgrCom.
- Trunk applications—Monitors the built-in
applications: File Access, Network Connector, and SSTP.
- DirectAccess activation state—Monitors
whether or not DirectAccess was activated successfully.
- DNS64—Monitors the DnsAlgSrv and WatchDogSrv
services, and the following performance counters: average query
processing time, total dropped queries, total dropped queries per
- DirectAccess technologies—Monitors the
DirectAccess technologies: IP-HTTPS, ISATAP, Network Security, 6to4
Router, Teredo Relay, and Teredo Server.