At the initial starting of
, the Administration Console is available through
the “Connections” page, but it has only one connection enabled.
There is the localhost
server connection for the
user and there is no connection password. To
connect the Administration Console to the Server, double-click on
the “localhost – Administrator”
line or press the “Connect”
button on Control Panel. You can create several connections using
Administration Console. It is necessary to fill the following
- Server name – connection name.
- User name – login to connect to
- Server address – domain name or
UserGate Server IP address.
- Port – TCP port used to connect to
Server (port 2345 is the default).
- Password – the connection
- Always ask for password – this option
asks for your login and password whenever you connect to UserGate
- Automatically connect to this server
– Administration module’s automatic connection to Server when it
Administration Console settings are stored in the file:
console.xml, located in the “%UserGate %\Administrator\”
directory. At the UserGate
Server side, user names and
connection passwords are kept in the %UserGate%