||Right-click the VirusScan
Console to display right-click features. These features vary
depending on whether you selected a task in the task list and which
task you select.
- In the console, right-click a task to access its properties.
Depending on which task you select, you might also be able to
start, stop, enable or disable it, and view statistics and the
activity log. In some cases, you can also rename or delete a
- Right-click a blank area in the console to create a new scan or
||Right-click a selected file or folder to
perform an immediate Full Scan of
that item. You can select an action for the scan:
- Clean - Report and clean the
- Continue - Report the detection
and continue scanning.
Perform an immediate scan on a file or folder that you suspect
When you start the scan, the on-demand scanner is invoked
directly with all scan settings enabled. Select the action option.
You cannot customize any other scan settings.
|The system tray
||Right-click the VirusScan Enterprise
shield icon to display menu items.
- Open the VirusScan Console.
- Disable or enable the on-access scanner.
- Open the on-access scanner properties.
- View the on-access scan statistics or messages.
- Create a one-time configurable on-demand scan.
- Perform an immediate update task.
- Open the About dialog box.