To disable Network Load Balancing integration
ISA Server 2006 Enterprise Edition only
- In the console tree of ISA Server Management, click
- Expand Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration
Server 2006, expand Arrays, expand
Array_Name, expand Configuration, and then
- In the details pane, click the Networks tab, and then
select the applicable network.
- On the Tasks tab, click Disable Network Load
- To open ISA Server Management, click Start, point to
All Programs, point to Microsoft ISA Server, and then
click ISA Server Management.
- When you enable or disable integrated Network Load Balancing
(NLB) mode, the Microsoft Firewall service on all array members
must be restarted.
- To disable NLB completely, first disable NLB for each network.
For instructions, see Enable Network Load
Balancing for a network (Enterprise Edition). Then, apply
changes and verify that the changes were applied to each array
member. Finally, disable NLB integration.