Disconnect Method of the
The Disconnect method disconnects from the
[in] IFPCArray pItem
- Required. Pointer to an IFPCArray interface that
represents the array from which to disconnect.
The method can return one of the following:
- S_OK, indicating that the operation succeeded.
- E_DISCONNECT_CONTAINING_ARRAY, indicating that an attempt was
made to disconnect the ISA Server computer from its containing
- An error code indicating that the operation failed.
Sub Disconnect( _
ByRef pItem As FPCArray _
- Required. Reference to an FPCArray object that represents
the array from which to disconnect.
This method has no return values. If the call is unsuccessful,
an error is raised that can be intercepted by using an error
handler. In particular, an E_DISCONNECT_CONTAINING_ARRAY error is
raised when an attempt is made to disconnect an ISA Server computer
from its containing array.
This method is deprecated in Forefront TMG. Call the DisconnectFromConfigurationStorageServer
method on the root (FPC) object
to disconnect a remote management computer from a Forefront TMG
||Requires Windows Vista or Windows XP.
||Requires Windows Server 2008.
||Requires Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG).
Declared in Msfpccom.idl.
about this topic to Microsoft
© 2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.